Letter from Paula Sargent

By   /  12/01/2016  /  Comments Off on Letter from Paula Sargent

Dear Patcham High School families

I am writing to let you know that I will be leaving Patcham High School at the end of the summer term 2016. I have been Headteacher of our school for eleven years and have thoroughly enjoyed my tenure, but I feel the time is now right, both for the school and for me, to change direction. I am looking forward to having a little more time to myself and to spend with my family, while still retaining my interest within the education sector but in a much less pressurised way!

It has been a great privilege and pleasure to have led our school during this time and I have hugely valued the opportunity to work with fabulous students, staff, parents, carers and governors. Our journey has been difficult at times, but I am delighted and very proud that our school has grown and succeeded over the past eleven years and that its future is now secure. I shall very much miss being a part of it but I know I leave it in excellent shape and in very good hands.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you as parents and carers of Patcham High School for the tremendous support, trust and faith that you have shown to me over the past eleven years. A big thank you, too, to our wonderful Governing Body and to my superbly hard-working and dedicated staff team who make our school the wonderful place that it is. And finally, to our students, who make everything worthwhile and who I shall miss more than I can say.

The Governing Body will now begin the process of recruiting a new Headteacher for our school and you will be kept informed of the outcome of this in due course.

I am looking forward to my final few months working in partnership with you and ensuring that our school continues to go from strength to strength. With my grateful thanks for your support and friendship.

Paula Sargent
Headteacher

View the official letter here.

Twitter
Translate »