Iceland Trip – Final Information

By   /  24/03/2016  /  Comments Off on Iceland Trip – Final Information

Dear Parents and Guardians

We are really excited about the upcoming trip and this is to remind you of a few important pieces of information. Also find attached the final itinerary and a kit list. You’ll find full details of accommodation, but please only contact the hotel in an emergency.Our actual activities will depend of weather conditions, but we will be outside in most weathers!

° Meeting time: We will be meeting at Gatwick Airport, South Terminal at 9:00am. Head for the WOW Air check in desks and look out for me. I will be at Gatwick Airport from around 8:00am
° Money: please arrange getting Icelandic Krona before travel. This will save time when we arrive and mean extra time in the Blue Lagoon. Souvenirs are expensive and the main expenditure is usually snacks as we will be stopping in service stations and shops.
° Kit: The detailed kit list is attached. Please ensure that swimming costume and towel is packed in the hand luggage. Students are welcome to take any electronic equipment, but that will be at your own risk and not covered under the school’s insurance policy. Students must be able to carry / pull their own bags.
° Food: Whilst the trip is full board, the first meal provided is at 8pm at the first hotel. Please ensure they have a big breakfast and have money for food at Gatwick Airport before boarding the flight.
° Blog: I will update the blog for the trip here: http://phsiceland.blogspot.com/ with activities and news. Please also follow the school’s Twitter account @PatchamHigh we I’ll be posting updates and photograph during each day. I’ll also use this method to update on any travel plans or changes.
Finally, if you have any questions, do get in touch with me at school. Email is best: drogers@patchamhigh.org.uk

Best Wishes

Mr Rogers

Twitter
Translate »