Applications are now available for new Lead Students. 15 places are available to Year 10 Students who fit the criteria.
- Role Model (for younger students and your peers)
- Tour Guide (Open/Option Evenings)
- School Ambassador (In the community)
- Duties (One break and lunch duty per week)
- Assemblies (Present to other year groups)
- Fundraiser (Support and raise money for local charities)
- Team Member (Work with the other lead students)
- Helper (Parents Evening, School Production, etc)
How To Apply
- Collect an application form from student services.
- Complete the application form.
- Get your form signed by parent/carer, tutor and two teachers.
- Hand your completed form into Student Services by 3pm on Thursday 19th
What Happens Next?
Mr Brookes and Miss Bocking will read through the application. Students who are suitable for the job will then be called to interview. The interview will consist of a 5 minute presentation delivered by the student. Students who are called to interview will be told what their presentation should include.