End of Term Letter to Parents

By   /  04/04/2017  /  Comments Off on End of Term Letter to Parents

Dear Parents/Carers
I am writing to thank you all for your support as we come towards the end of a particularly busy Spring term.

The last day of term is Friday 7th April and students will leave school at the normal time of 2.50pm. The first day of the Summer term is Monday 24th April 2017. School starts at 8.30am as usual and we will begin with a Week 1 timetable.
During the Easter break, revision sessions will be held for Year 11 students. Please follow the link for the Revision Timetable.

May I remind the parents of Year 8 students that the deadline for their completed Options form is Thursday 27th April 2017.

On Friday 7th April students and staff will be travelling to Rome and we wish them a safe and pleasant trip.

On Friday 5th May from 8.30-9.30am there is a Head’s Drop-in session for parents/carers. You will be able to book private 5 minute appointments with me via the website should you wish to, in due course.

Monday 29th May to Friday 2nd June 2017 is half-term and school resumes at 8.30am on Monday 5th June 2017.

May I take this opportunity to wish you all a very enjoyable Easter break.

Yours sincerely
John McKee
Headteacher

Twitter
Translate »