Teams Guidance and Home Learning Schedule
Home Learning Schedule
Teams Guidance for Students and Parents
As we continue to develop and improve our home learning provision from Monday 1st June all assignments set for students will be through Microsoft Teams.
By 1st June, we will no longer send daily emails to students. Students will receive notifications every morning at 8.00am.
Teachers will set Assignments on Teams to go to students at 8.00am each morning.
The ‘Instructions’ for Assignments will include:
- Learning objective/topic title
- Learning task
- Any links to film clips or instructional Looms
- Any necessary attachments
What Students need to do:
- Students will access Teams through their Office 365 Patcham High account & by using their PHS email and password.
- Students will check Assignments each day to see what work has been set for each lesson
- Students will complete the work and click ‘Hand in’ so that teachers will be able to look at completed work.
- For more information, students (and parents) can watch the short instructional Home Learning video on the website.
Parents will be kept informed of work set via the SIMS app.
PC version: https://www.loom.com/share/64dfa6bab45545e484946e4d31bf8041
Mac Version: https://www.loom.com/share/0636f56b411540ca8b8aedffda5dd516