- A Team has been created for each Year group called ‘Yx – Self-Isolation Home Learning’.
- A two week sequence of lessons has been added for each subject using the Government recommended: Oak National Academy resources.
- As soon as the school has confirmation of your child’s self-isolation, your child will be added to their relevant on-line Team.
- You will receive an email from our Attendance Manager to confirm that your child has been added to their relevant on-line Team.
- Your child can access all of the on-line work for the majority of their subjects daily.
- Your child’s Head of Year will send a weekly email to students self-isolating, enquiring how they are progressing with the work set and if they need any additional support. Replies will be shared with HCAs and class teachers as appropriate.
For information on how to complete assignments using Teams, see the two following links to loom videos with instructions: