I am writing to clarify Government Guidance on preventing the spread of Coronavirus.
It is essential that we all adhere to the following:
- Please don’t send your child to school if they have any Covid-19 symptoms.
- Please don’t send you child to school if any member of your household has any Covid-19 symptoms.
- If your child has a test for Covid-19 please do not sent them into school whilst awaiting the result.
- If your child has a Covid-19 test they may only return to school if the test result is negative.
- If your child has a Covid-19 test during a 14 day period of self-isolation and the result is negative, they still have to complete their full 14 day period of self-isolation before returning to school.
- If your child receives a positive Covid-19 test result they must follow national guidance on self-isolation.
Please help me to keep our school Covid secure by sticking rigidly to this guidance.